If you are facing a contested paternity or child custody case, it is understandable to feel all alone, but you are not.
- The family law attorneys at Jimeno & Gray understand your situation. We have the knowledge and experience to guide you through this challenging process.
- A Jimeno & Gray father’s rights lawyer will fight to protect your parental rights, including child custody, visitation, parenting time, and support.
- Jimeno & Gray family law attorneys pride themselves on their expertise and client service.
If you need legal support on a child custody matter, speak with a Jimeno & Gray father’s rights lawyer today. You can reach us by phone, online, or at our Glen Burnie offices. Click here to schedule an intake call.
A Maryland father’s rights lawyer at Jimeno & Gray will fight on your behalf
We are here to support you through this challenging time and answer any questions you have about your case.
Jimeno & Gray family law attorneys can help you to establish paternity. Paternity creates vital rights for you and your child, including child custody and visitation.
Maryland decides custody based on the best interest of the child with no gender preference.
If you are not the primary custodial parent, fighting for legal custody and a fair visitation schedule that allows you to stay involved in your child’s life is still important.
Our experienced family law attorneys understand the importance of protecting your parental rights.
We know the emotional toll these matters place on you and your family. We are here to listen, understand, and protect your parental rights.
Take the first step toward resolving your child custody matter with an experienced father’s rights lawyer at Jimeno & Gray
Nobody plans to find themselves in a child custody case, but our family law attorneys know the way through. To get started:
- Schedule a Call: Speak directly with a Jimeno & Gray father’s rights lawyer who takes the time to understand your situation and explain your parental rights.
- Develop a Plan: After consulting with one of our experienced Maryland family law attorneys, you will have a roadmap for how to proceed.
- Rely on Us: We will fight for you every step of the way.
Choose an experienced father’s rights lawyer in Glen Burnie, Maryland
Our father’s rights attorneys will explain the process of child custody matters. We ensure that you understand your rights, and we’ll fight to protect them. If you are facing a paternity or child custody matter, we are here to help.
Our Maryland family law attorneys listen to your concerns and explain all of the following to your satisfaction:
- Maryland paternity, child custody, and visitation laws
- The differences between primary, joint, sole, physical, and legal custody
- Supervised and unsupervised visitation
- Child support and modifications
- Parenting classes and support
Contact an experienced Maryland father’s rights lawyer at Jimeno & Gray today. A Jimeno & Gray family law team member is available to discuss your paternity or child custody case today. We offer competitive hourly rates and are looking forward to your call.